[Vtigercrm-developers] Create module

Adam Heinz amh at metricwise.net
Tue Jun 12 19:26:03 PDT 2012

What is the purpose of this module?  Do you just need custom fields for
users, or is this something that requires the full permissions and
versatility of a module?  I ask because your 1:1 requirement already exists
between every vtiger_MODULE table and its corresponding vtiger_MODULEcf
custom fields table.