[Vtigercrm-developers] Message "Sorry! Attempt to access restricted file." with Vtiger 5.3

Nicolas Larcipretti niclarcipretti at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:39:37 PST 2012

Make sure that the permissions of the files in vtiger folder are right and
if the config.inc.php file is configured right(double check the vtiger's
path constant and vtiger's url constant).

Let me know if that solves your problem.

Cheers

Nicolas

2012/2/19 "Hébergement, paramétrage et formation VTIGER CRM" <
webmaster at bigotconsulting.fr>