[Vtigercrm-developers] MySQL select statement

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 00:20:08 PST 2012

On 18/12/12 18:21, John Crisp wrote:
> On 18/12/12 18:04, Alan Lord (News) wrote:
>>
>> Stupid Question: Could you not get this information from a vtiger report?
>
> Couldn't see an easy way - on 5.2.1
>
> I have tried but always come up with duplicate 'somethings'
>
> Simple query :
>
> One list of Accounts who were invoiced this year. In this instance I
> just need Accounts but I could see a case for one for Contacts as well.
>
> No invoice info actually required. Most importantly, no duplicate names
> in the Accounts list.
>
> If you have a suggestion I'd be pleased to here it !

Use the Invoice as the starting point for the summary report and create
your filter to find dates within the boundaries you want, then just use
the related Account and Contact records for the report output?

I don't have a system with enough data to test it but I'd have thought
that should work. In 5.4.0 you can export as Excel and schedule it too.

Cheers

Libertus Solutions
http://www.libertus.co.uk