[Vtigercrm-developers] MySQL select statement

John Crisp john at reetspetit.net
Tue Dec 18 10:21:12 PST 2012

On 18/12/12 18:04, Alan Lord (News) wrote:

> Stupid Question: Could you not get this information from a vtiger report?

Couldn't see an easy way - on 5.2.1

I have tried but always come up with duplicate 'somethings'

Simple query :

One list of Accounts who were invoiced this year. In this instance I
just need Accounts but I could see a case for one for Contacts as well.

No invoice info actually required. Most importantly, no duplicate names
in the Accounts list.

If you have a suggestion I'd be pleased to here it !

> Secondly, don't forget to check for deleted accounts.

Indeed. I missed the

AND vtiger_crmentity.deleted = 0

But it is in there.

Very odd too - I was running it in MySQL Workbench, exported the data
out to CSV to play with, closed the programme, and then realised I had
forgotten to put the deleted line in, so went back and I'm blowed if it
will return a result now.

Same code in PHPMyAdmin works fine. I give up cos my head hurts. Oh, and
it's beer o'clock :-)

B. Rgds
John