[Vtigercrm-developers] New cron management in 5.4.0

nitin nitin at vtiger.com
Fri Apr 20 05:55:19 PDT 2012

Hi Alan,

We will update these details shortly on wiki, we have merged all cron
jobs into single cron (vtigercron.sh). So one need to run this cron and
from scheduler you can schedule the timings and the order of the all
crons. It will show you the information of when was the last time cron
ran. By default we have given 15 minutes minimum but you can change that
value from config.inc.php.

Complete details we will update on wiki.

Regards,
Nitin Goyal