[Vtigercrm-developers] New cron management in 5.4.0

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 06:33:10 PDT 2012

On 20/04/12 13:55, nitin wrote:
> Hi Alan,
>
> We will update these details shortly on wiki, we have merged all cron
> jobs into single cron (vtigercron.sh). So one need to run this cron and
> from scheduler you can schedule the timings and the order of the all
> crons. It will show you the information of when was the last time cron
> ran. By default we have given 15 minutes minimum but you can change that
> value from config.inc.php.

Thanks Nitin,

I've setup the vtigercron.sh job and am now seeing the time updates in
the Scheduler

I have a question on about the sendreminder job though...

If it is set for 15 minute intervals, and I request a reminder 5 minutes
before the event, is there not a high possibility of that reminder never
being triggered?

(I always used to set my sendreminder.sh cron job to run every minute.)

Thanks

Alan

--
Libertus Solutions