[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone working on a bounced emailprocessing script? Any tips?

Philip Kiff pkiff at cawd.ca
Tue Dec 21 11:11:05 PST 2010

Carloz wrote:

> I jump in just to say that I'm one of the guys who's been
> working on the phplist sync plugin (btw, successfully tested on
> vtiger 5.2.1 ;-)
>
> http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/phplistsync/

Thanks for chiming in, Carloz. It looks like PHPList combined with your sync
plugin/connector is a good option for lots of folks from a wide range of
environments.

I hesitated recommending that option to my team or even examining it very
closely because we're currently running a Windows/IIS server. According to
the PHPList site, they don't officially support IIS, though I gather that
some folks are nevertheless running PHPList under IIS without too many
difficulties. We may eventually switch to a Linux/Apache server, but for the
moment, I'm still focusing on IIS support.

Phil.