[Vtigercrm-developers] smarty/templates/jsArray.tpl

Alan Lord (News) alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 08:27:17 PST 2010

Working on a language pack I was looking at the language file in
include/js (en_us.lang.js). It has a translation string which is only
loaded in the file in the subject line: jsArray.tpl.

However grepping the 5.2.1 source, I can't find anywhere that this
template file is loaded from. I checked for a couple of other .tpl files
in this dir and they did appear to be called from code elsewhere in vtiger.

Is this a redundant file?

Cheers

The Open Learning Centre
http://www.theopenlearningcentre.com