[Vtigercrm-developers] Anyone working on a bounced emailprocessing script? Any tips?

Carlo Beschi carlo at devsum.it
Tue Dec 21 10:11:31 PST 2010

Hi guys,

I jump in just to say that I'm one of the guys who's been working on the
phplist sync plugin (btw, successfully tested on vtiger 5.2.1 ;-)

http://forge.vtiger.com/projects/phplistsync/

We have some ideas for extending the plugin, in a future release, to
bring information back from phplist to vtiger, in relation to emails
actually sent, and messages information.

Vtiger target modules would be Campaigns and Email, to deal both with
aggregate data and single messages.

The picture is quite clear to me ;-) We're simply lacking someone to
fund the development :-P

Ciao
Carloz

Il 21/12/2010 15:04, John Crisp ha scritto:
> On 20/12/10 20:47, Philip Kiff wrote:
>

>> Something I just realized is that a proper bounce system would actually tie
>
> FWIW, Have you looked at the phplist connector on the forge ? I'm sure
> that could be developed further if need be - I use it quite happily. It
> would be nice to be able to have the bounce processing hook back to
> vTiger etc, but even as a one way system it is very useful.

DevSum: Sustainable IT Solutions
Me: http://it.linkedin.com/in/beschi