[Vtigercrm-developers] Webservices

John Messingham johnmessingham at hotmail.com
Mon May 11 10:25:17 PDT 2009

I had a look at the module but it only caters for leads. My add-on needs to cover leads, contacts and trouble tickets.

The portal is fine in most cases but this project involves one vtiger install and 6 websites linking to it. The main aim is to integrate the ticket system fully within the websites.

John