[Vtigercrm-developers] Dashboard Performance Issues

Karyn Cassio karync at transmagic.com
Mon May 11 08:23:06 PDT 2009

Hi,

We are still using vtiger 5.03 and can never successfully get the
Dashboard to generate on any of our servers, live or test. We to to
Analytics, Dashboard, the page tries to load, the queries start to run,
then the page takes forever to begin generating and never seems to
complete. I uped the memory allocations on our test box as suggested in
one post, but this did not seem to help at all.

Any thoughts?

Thank you,

--
Karyn Cassio
TransMagic, Inc.

All information contained in this email is company confidential and may be used by the intended recipient only.