[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger on MSSQL - 99% complete.

Joey Novak joey.novak at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 05:57:13 PDT 2007

Hey Guys,

  This will probably be my final message here.  We decided to go with
SugarCRM.  There just seems to be a lot more development work going on to
extend SugarCRM.  It was a very difficult decision,  our manager, myself,
and others have emotional attachments to vTiger, and really do like it
better, but we didn't feel it was the best decision for the progress of the
business that we support.

  Anyways, all that being said, we wanted to try to make sure our efforts
aren't being wasted.  So we wrapped up our version of vTiger that works on
MSSQL, and are making it available here: http://www.affinity4.com/vtiger/

  Later Guys,  and happy coding!

    Joey

--
---
    http://www.joeynovak.com

    C) 803-409-9969 (Work Cell)
    W) 757-233-0834
    H) 757-383-8523 (SkypeIn)
"Very funny, Scotty. Now beam down my clothes."

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you'll end up working for one.
    --Bill Gates

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.
    --Bill Gates

Cope with Life, go buy a slurpee!
http://www.slurpee.com/games.html