[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger on MSSQL - 99% complete.

Joe Bordes joe at tsolucio.com
Mon Sep 24 06:47:52 PDT 2007

Hi,

This email should be a call of attention.
If your goal is to be "The most popular CRM" you need this development
list to be VERY active and have the community adopting your application
for the solution to their problems.
The way I see it if you study for knowledge you (normally) get a side
effect that is passing your exams, when you study to pass the exams is
when you may have problems. I think your goal should be to have a
flexible and powerfull solution to CRM/Business problems instead of just
popularity. Then you will become popular by merits.

After all one can acheive popularity easily (just look at TV), why you
have that popularity and maintaining it is where the effort is.

Joe
TSolucio