[Vtigercrm-developers] Next Release of vTiger

Enrico Weigelt weigelt at metux.de
Wed Sep 26 05:26:42 PDT 2007

* Prasad <prasad at vtiger.com> schrieb:

Hi,

> Going forward we have plans to pick up the best ideas from these wrappers
> and come up with some db access framework which could let us maintain
> vtiger working with different flavours of database.

I added some method run_query_field() to PearDatabase, which should
be used at any point where just one single value is queried. Another
method is sql_concat() which handles the dmbs specific concat operators.

I'll (re)post my patch separately.

For future use the PearDatabase class ($adb variable) should be used
exlusively, and always the methods with the highest abstraction.

cu

 cellphone: +49 174 7066481   email: info at metux.de   skype: nekrad666