[Vtigercrm-developers] Reg: Vtiger 5.0.3 validation build bug fix status.

Philip philip at vtiger.com
Sat Jan 13 06:30:34 PST 2007

Hi Developers,

My Thanks are due to all our developers who participated and gave their
feedback. We'll be posting the consolidated issues we got from
developerlist, forums and from core testing team, in our trac.  We have
started the validation bug fixing phase, and expect a release by next
week end. Still we have feedbacks coming in from all ends. You can still
post the issues you find from our validation demo.

Regards,
Philip