[Vtigercrm-developers] Need more hands

richie richie at vtiger.com
Thu Jan 18 21:50:42 PST 2007

Hello!

We are working on fixing the critical and blockers in the trac. As of
now, we have around 50 of these put together.
We have integrated the code-contributions and have updated the same in
the trac.

/We need  help in fixing the other bugs/. Please join us in identifying
the issues. You can checkout the latest code and have a go at it. Kindly
submit your patches on the trac and put in a small desc in the mailing
list so that all of us are intimated of the same.

I think it will be a good idea if someone

    * takes the responsibility of cross-checking if the closed issues
      are really closed.
    * cross-checks if the code-contributions are really in
    * tests the checked-out code on a daily basis and sends a summary on
      the mailing list

*Richie*