[Vtigercrm-developers] Forum Moderation

Ken Lyle kenlyle at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 30 11:08:14 PST 2006

I've been moderating a bit, mainly deleting "girlie"
and "pharma" posts...I have seen a couple of minor
gripes about threads being locked.  I wonder whether
the board can be enhanced to show other moderators who
locked the thread, when and why?

Is it possible that threads can get locked by
accident?

Is this one locked, for example, because it's
superseded by another:
http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?t=8932&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=email&start=10

If so, it would be good to put a redirect message as
the last post before the thread is locked.

Just trying to get procedures down...

Thanks,
Ken

484-948-5706
866-OUT OF BOX
(866-688-6326)

--
"He who reads nothing is more educated than he who reads nothing but newspapers."  - Thomas Jefferson