[Vtigercrm-developers] releasenotes 5.0.2 ?

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands remco at artoge.nl
Mon Oct 30 12:56:54 PST 2006

Hi Richie,

After reading your blog, I looked at the release notes for 5.0.2:
(seen at: http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/changeset/9752)

quote:
name="feature" Features ; Enhancements
Viewing  quantity in stock in the product list view has been added
Display of Event date in the Activity history
Facility to add tags within the Tag cloud box.
Today's and All views are enabled in the Home page under Upcoming and
Pending activities section.
end quote:

I think these items aren't bug fixes, but improvements.
Would it be more wise to leave them for the 5.1.0 release?

Remco