[Vtigercrm-developers] Incoming mail fix in 5.0.1

Ken Lyle kenlyle at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 05:57:50 PST 2006

My friends at WebServ seem to have fixed the incoming
mail issue on their server.

"From:  steve at webservdev.com
To: 	ken at nextwavetech.us
Bcc:
Subject: 	RE: vTiger mail
Body:

Hi Ken,

We now have the incoming email issue fixed on our
version 5.0.1 of vTiger.  I have submitted a note to
the vTiger development team that we have it available
for them if they wish to have it."

The fix is a replacement for
http://domainname.com/vTigerDir/modules/Webmails/MailBox.php

I have tested this on my 5.0.0 Patch 1 (5.0.1?)
installation, and it does allow me to retrieve
messages.

However, it appears that the messages are not
associating with the Contacts.

The patched MailBox.php and a short readme are in the
.zip attached.  I am going to post this on the Forum,
because it seems important.  Another moderator can
take it down, if there are any objections.

I don't know who on the Dev team has gotten Steve's
message, but could someone please get in touch with
Steve, and write him a nice Thank You note, and maybe
throw him a year of Support?

Thanks,
Ken

484-948-5706
866-OUT OF BOX
(866-688-6326)

--
"He who reads nothing is more educated than he who reads nothing but newspapers."  - Thomas Jefferson