[Vtigercrm-developers] Start Code Contributions in Trac..

Gopal gopals at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 3 08:35:35 PDT 2006

Hello,

We have planned to move our Code Contributions to Trac, which is fully integrated with our current development process.

Please start posting your code contributions at Trac instead of Code Contributions forum.

Wiki Document for posting code contributions is available at:

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/wiki/PatchSubmission

Currently we are moving some of the pending code snippets to Trac,which will be completed by tomorrow. Once this operation is completedwe will have a better control over future patch integration.

Down the road, we would like to keep Forums more focused on End-users'discussions and Trac/Forge/Wiki for Development activities.

Please let me know your views.

Thanks,
Gopal

---