[Vtigercrm-developers] Start Code Contributions in Trac..

Information Team info at everydaysolutions.co.uk
Tue Oct 3 09:33:37 PDT 2006

Are we any closer to getting a fix for the email module?

Many thanks

Gary Mitchell

Phone: +44  (0) 870 490 1261

Fax:     +44 (0)871 661 7137

Email:  <mailto:info at everydaysolutions.co.uk> info at everydaysolutions.co.uk

Web:  www.everydaysolutions.co.uk

The information contained in this document is privileged information and is
intended for the personal and confidential use of the addressee only. If you
are not the intended recipient, any review, distribution or copying of this
document is strictly prohibited. Please notify the sender immediately and
delete the document from all computer systems.  All title copyrights and
intellectual property rights in and attached to this email their content and
any copies thereof are owned by Everyday Solutions.  All rights not
expressly granted are reserved by Everyday Solutions.

  _____