[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger v5.0ga vulnerability scan report

Philip philip at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 3 07:45:59 PDT 2006

Hi Kim,

Thanks for spending your time to scan vtiger CRM 5 GA, your report will be very much useful in identifying the vunerability.
We'll take up the vulnerabilities which are rated 'high' and will try to fix most of them in our 5.0.x patch releases.

Regards,
Philip

---- On Sat, 30 Sep 2006 Kim Haverblad <kim at haverblad.se> wrote ----

Made some scan of vtiger 5.0ga on on a test server running Debian and to
be mentioned is that the scan has be done by using the admin account on
a newly fresh installation. I was kind of curious to see what I would
get. The Accunetix scanners shows 79 high, 16 medium and 261 low alerts
so it might be of interest for some developers.
Kim Haverblad
tel: 070-728 37 86
http://www.haverblad.se