[Vtigercrm-developers] Syntax Error in calendar/addEvent.php

Mangai minnie at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 3 00:19:23 PDT 2006

Dear Anshul,

        I got a forum post regarding this. kindly have a look at the following post.

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?p=34253#34253

I hope it helps you.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnie.

---- On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 Anshul Yadav <list.anshul at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello
The Error Page shows me::

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $end in C:\wamp\www\vtigercrm\modules\Calendar\addEventUI.php on line 906

-Anshul

On 9/28/06, Mangai <minnie at vtiger.com> wrote:Dear Anshul,

        please send me the error page. it will be more helpful for me to fix the error.

Thanks & Regards,
Minnie.

---- On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 Anshul Yadav <list.anshul at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hi All
EarlierI was working with vtiger crm 5 rc version, but as i downloaded vtigercrm 5.0 , it shows me a syntax error in the code . any reply highlyapreciated.

Anshul

Confidentiality Notice

Theinformation contained in his electronic message and any attachments tothis message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) andmay contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not theintended recipient, please notify the sender at Adventnet immediatelyand destroy all copies of this message and any attachments.
Get started with Online collaboration office & productivity tools - http://zoho.com?vt