[Vtigercrm-developers] Trac 0.10

Richie richie at vtiger.com
Tue Oct 3 01:25:06 PDT 2006

Hello!

Any timeline for upgrading these please?

Richie

---- Jeff Kowalczyk<jtk at yahoo.com> wrote ----

  Allan Bush wrote:

> Trac 0.10 was just released (about 20 minutes ago):
> http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/TracDownload

There's a lot of cool trac usage to learn from on that milestone page:

http://trac.edgewall.org/milestone/0.10

> Included in the new features is the ability to add a spam filter plugin,
> like this one: http://trac.edgewall.org/wiki/SpamFilter

I'm looking to the InterWiki and InterWeb features to bridge the developer
and end-user wiki divergence. TracNotification improvements are good, too.

> I'd suggest we try upgrading our current installation, adding that
> plugin and enabling anonymous trac posting again.

I'd advise some caution regarding the strength of the spam filters. Those
spammer types are resourceful.