[Vtigercrm-developers] A bug in modules/Emails/Emails.php

James Tillman jamestillman at sevatechnologies.com
Tue Nov 14 07:25:50 PST 2006

Thanks, Remco.  I had assumed that the bug tracker was the way to go,
but saw no way to sign up for vTiger's Trac.

I clicked on "Bug Tracker" in the Community section and got this page:

http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/report

which has no information on signing up.  Clicking "vTiger Trac" in the
community section is also a dead end for bug reporters, it seems.

Did I miss something obvious?

By the way, is there any way to search by keyword in Trac?  Not easy to
determine if a bug exists if you have to scan the whole bug database.

jpt