[Vtigercrm-developers] A bug in modules/Emails/Emails.php

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands remco at artoge.nl
Tue Nov 14 08:33:25 PST 2006

Hi James,

No, you didn't miss something. Your right, it's not easy to see how
to report a bug, theseday's something more to-do, if I only had the
time :-(

Yes you can search within track:
1) on the upper right use: Custom Query
After clicking it:
2) use [Add filter] and
3) select a filter option (includes also Keywords)

Best Regards,

Remco

Op 14-nov-2006, om 16:25 heeft James Tillman het volgende geschreven:

Dhr. R.R. Gerbrands

Artoge

ICT Security & Administration
Jachthoornstraat 59