[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Collaborative Coding Platform (code.vtiger.com) - Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrades: Feb 14th & 15th, 2024

Varma Namburi varma at vtiger.com
Wed Feb 14 16:30:55 GMT 2024

Dear Community Members,

We're pleased to inform you that the scheduled maintenance activities on
our Vtiger Collaborative Coding Platform (code.vtiger.com) have been
successfully completed.

*Maintenance Completion:*

   - Start: Wednesday, February 14th, 2024, at 4:30 AM UTC
   - End: Wednesday, February 14th, 2024, at  4:30 PM UTC

*Activities:*

   - Upgraded Server OS
   - Updated code.vtiger.com Software

During this maintenance window, the code.vtiger.com service was temporarily
unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and
appreciate your patience and understanding.

We kindly request you to review the platform and report any issues or
concerns you encounter. Your feedback is invaluable to us in ensuring the
continued smooth operation of our services.

Please report any issues to community at vtiger.com, and our team will address
them.

Thank you for your cooperation and continued support.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Varma.