[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger Collaborative Coding Platform (code.vtiger.com) - Scheduled Maintenance & Upgrades: Feb 14th & 15th, 2024

Varma Namburi varma at vtiger.com
Tue Feb 13 08:52:18 GMT 2024

Dear Community Members,

We hope this message finds you well. We want to inform you about upcoming
scheduled maintenance activities that will impact the availability of
our Vtiger Collaborative Coding Platform (code.vtiger.com).

*Maintenance Schedule:*

   - *Start*: Wednesday, February 14th, 2024, at 4:30 AM UTC
   - *End*: To be announced after completion - Expected min time 10 hours
   to 15 hours.

*Activities:*

   - Upgrading Server OS and Updating code.vtiger.com Software.

*Impact:*

   - The code.vtiger.com service will be unavailable during the maintenance
   window.

*Why This Is Necessary: *These upgrades are critical for enhancing the
security, performance, and reliability of our services.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to improve our
services. Thank you for being a part of our community.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Varma Namburi.