[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 214, Issue 2

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Mon Nov 13 16:28:29 GMT 2023

Hello Vtiger team,
Belated Diwali greetings. Actually we got to celebrate Diwali in advance by
the bomb exploded by Madhu about debug log, which was defused by Alan

My requests to Vtiger Corp, are

   1. Management policy on releases
   2. NOTAS, Notice to Safaris, who hunt Vtiger bugs
   3. Are the community relevant anymore?
   4. Besides PHP required updates, there are no information details about
   Vtiger code base
   5. When do we become a true community supported code base

Please take these positively. I mean no mal intent

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad