[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 214, Issue 2

Appu apparao at vtiger.com
Tue Nov 14 05:45:21 GMT 2023

Hi everyone,

Following your recommendations to replace log4php with the Monolog library,
we have assessed and seamlessly integrated it into our core with minimal
adjustments.

Please take a moment to examine the modifications in the merge request
<https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/-/merge_requests/911/diffs> linked
here and provide us with your feedback.

We greatly appreciate your valuable suggestions.

Thanks,
Apparao G,
Vtiger CRM.