[Vtigercrm-developers] vtigercrm-developers Digest, Vol 214, Issue 2

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 14:57:54 GMT 2023

It's worth pointing out that the code in the 2 files left in
libraries/log4php/ is enough to generate a log file. I think there is a
bug somewhere between it loading the config and deciding on the log level.

As I mentioned earlier, if you simply need the debug logging, then
change the return from false to true on line 92.

If I had time I'd have dug a bit deeper and worked out why it doesn't
work, but that is a quick (hacky) fix for now.

HTH

Al