[Vtigercrm-developers] Upgrade bug - 6.5.0 to 7.5.0

Steve Kenow skenow at rdspos.com
Sat May 20 14:44:35 GMT 2023

I am using a fresh 7.5.0 install and pointing it at the database for 6.5.0
and going to /index.php?module=Migration&view=Index&mode=step1 for the
migration.

Using MySQL Workbench, I am able to compare the resulting db schema with
that of a fresh install and get the statements needed to make them the same
- for the most part. I haven't run the scripts yet. I'm thinking I may want
to alter the initial DB to uncover any data integrity issues before the big
migration.

I am just kind of surprised there is this much of a gap with as large a
user base as vTiger has.

*Steve Kenow*
Retail Data Systems of Minnesota
End-User Services & Support Manager