[Vtigercrm-developers] Any way to check to multi-select comboboxes against each other?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Tue May 30 00:13:40 GMT 2023

Hi all,

I have a problem that I'm just not clever enough for :-D

I have a project X where there is a multi-select with options A, B, C.

I also have a related projecttask Y where there is also a multi-select with
the same options A, B, C.

I now need to do a Workflow where I update a checkbox on
the projecttask whenever it is updated, and IF it has at least one of the
options (A, B, C) matching one of the options in the parent project.

Any thoughts on how this could be done?

(I was originally thinking of making a workflow-action with some
IF-structure, but I can't figure out how I can access the values of a
multi-select)

TIA for any suggestions!

Cheers,
Chris