[Vtigercrm-developers] Upgrade bug - 6.5.0 to 7.5.0

Angelo Paglialonga info at angelopaglialonga.com
Sat May 20 13:21:20 GMT 2023

Same here with additional checks to disable foreign key checks , alreday inserted records errors and disable alter tables when altready changed, i think everyone have them.

And instead of migration i suggest use those script for db update and copy files over a full 7.5 brand new install.
All the best
Angelo

Angelo Paglialonga
Consulente per soluzioni CRM ad alto ROI.

Telefono: 3386077866
Web: https://www.angelopaglialonga.com