[Vtigercrm-developers] SUPPORT NEEDED ON URGENT BASIS-VTIGER CRM

Sutharsan J ajstharsan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 27 06:30:09 GMT 2023

Hi

Since it is an internal 500 which is mostly at the server side. However
there are chances which can happen at vtiger. Here are few solutions you
may try
1. Ensure the permissions of the files 644 and folders 755
2. Check whether there is an .htaccess file in the server root. If so, just
rename it temporarily and check the site
3. Check the error logs in the server

If this happens to a specific account, check the user name, if it has any
special characters / encoding

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Tue, Dec 26, 2023 at 12:29 PM Unnikrishnan Muraleedharan <
itadmin at abcdebtuae.com> wrote:

> Support team,
>

> Recently I am facing an issue with the vtiger crm which is developed using
> the open-source code of vtiger.it is one of our client login to crm and
> they were working on it. Unfortunately, there account get an error the page
> isn’t working-HTTP ERROR 500 which is the screenshot attached with the mail.
>

> *Thanks and Regards,*
>

> [image: Description: cid:image004.png at 01D999EC.918BF360]
>
> *[image: Description: cid:image006.jpg at 01D999EC.918BF360]*
>

> *UNNI*
>
> *IT Administrator, ABC PLRS*
>
> *Phone* 04 334 1200 *Mobile* +971 56 140 7239
>
> *Web* www.abcdebtuae.com
>

> Apricot Tower – 1010, Dubai Silicon Oasis
>
> Dubai, United Arab Emirates
>

> [image: Description: Title: LinkedIn - Description: image of LinkedIn icon]
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/abc-plrs/>  [image: Description: Title:
> google+ - Description: image of google+ icon]
> <https://g.page/r/CbVedqZJtDhBEBI/review>
>

> IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
> confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
> have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
> and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

Development Manager
Radus28 Software Solution
[image: Radus28 Software Solution]
123, Level 2, Mc Larens Building