[Vtigercrm-developers] HTMLPurigier_Config not found error

Martin Allen martin.allen at exe-squared.co.uk
Mon Oct 24 08:12:49 GMT 2022

We had an issue with the vtlib_purify function recently (that appears in your stacktrace) – which prevented it working correctly if we had used any Composer packages prior to that function. It appears that the function tries to unload autoloaded items, but cant do this correctly when Composer has autoloaded items.
It doesn’t look like this is the issue in your case, unless something has triggered composers autoloader prior to this point in the code (we were using it in custom workflow functions).