[Vtigercrm-developers] HTMLPurigier_Config not found error

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 11:13:03 GMT 2022

On 21/10/2022 18:33, Rubén A. Estrada Orozco wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I have a script that modifies and saves invoices. I had been running
> literally for years without problems.
> Recently, this kind of error appeared:
>
> Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'HTMLPurifier_Config' not found in
> /var/www/html/vtigercrm/include/utils/VtlibUtils.php:686

Have you grepped the source tree for "class HTMLPurifier_Config"? Does
it exist?

In 7.4.0 it should be in:

/libraries/htmlpurifier410/library/HTMLPurifier/Config.php:17:class
HTMLPurifier_Config

In vtiger 7.1.0 it should be in:

/libraries/htmlpurifier/library/HTMLPurifier/Config.php:17:class
HTMLPurifier_Config

If the file(s) are there maybe it could be a permissions problem?