[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal support to attach files with comments

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 17:59:38 GMT 2022

I would be glad to collaborate but I think more people would need to help.
First we would have to decide what framework to use. Then set up a
repository and start coding.
Joe Bordes told me about this option: https://marmelab.com/react-admin/
which is based on React. I've never used React though, so I would need to
learn it first, haha.

Saludos

Rubén