[Vtigercrm-developers] Customer Portal support to attach files with comments

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 16:51:24 GMT 2022

Hi Nilay,

I've been working with the customer portal implementing some custom
functionalities but not that one. Although I agree, such functionality
would be good. A drag n drop function would be nice.
However, the portal is pretty old. It was built using AngularJS 1.2 Which
is very very very old. I think it should be rebuilt from scratch with a
modern framework.

Saludos

Rubén