[Vtigercrm-developers] Quickcreate across several modules?

William Cardona wcardona2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 9 13:35:33 GMT 2022

Hi christ The lead converter function made that. Try to makes entries into lead module and use the convert function.
Regards

Enviado desde Yahoo Mail para Android

  El jue., 9 de jun. de 2022 a la(s) 7:21, socialboostdk<socialboostdk at gmail.com> escribió:   Hi there,

Has anyone ever done any solution to quick-create records across multiple modules?
Ie. we want to create an organisation, contact + opportunity at the same time (where it's just a few fields, but do not want to create 3 separate records manually when doing outbound calling).
Any suggestions?
My own thoughts was either if some module that could do that existed somewhere for purchase (my preferred option), but otherwise to either make it as workflow (ie. add all fields to opportunity or perhaps lead, and then a workflow that would create the other records), or perhaps a webform outside that could do similar.
TIA!
http://www.vtiger.com/