[Vtigercrm-developers] Quickcreate across several modules?

socialboostdk socialboostdk at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:14:51 GMT 2022

Hi there,

Has anyone ever done any solution to quick-create records across
multiple modules?

Ie. we want to create an organisation, contact + opportunity at the same
time (where it's just a few fields, but do not want to create 3 separate
records manually when doing outbound calling).

Any suggestions?

My own thoughts was either if some *module* that could do that existed
somewhere for purchase (my preferred option), but otherwise to either make
it as *workflow* (ie. add all fields to opportunity or perhaps lead, and
then a workflow that would create the other records), or perhaps a *webform*
outside that could do similar.

TIA!

Best, Chris