[Vtigercrm-developers] Cannot save widgets on dashboard after migration to 7.4

Gigatux gigatux at protonmail.com
Fri Feb 4 19:46:43 GMT 2022

You are right again. See below. Do I simply delete that line in the table and then remove the file I added? I would save the database first of course.

I'm just wondering whether I woudl have the same problem on the next migration if I were to leave it hangin around?

Note that I have being migrating vTiger since one of the v. 5.X .. it must be at least 7-8 years that I first installed it and the database has been migrated successfully each time. Its the 7.3->7.4 that has been bumpy for some reason. Maybe because it was combined with moving machine.

[image.png]

Sent with [ProtonMail](https://protonmail.com/) Secure Email.