[Vtigercrm-developers] Cannot save widgets on dashboard after migration to 7.4

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 16:16:00 GMT 2022

I think, then the migration script wasn't executed in the case of Gigatux.
Alan, the bug I reported (
https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1630) was fixed a long ago,
so I don't understand how that ended up not being executed.

Maybe it has to do with this other one:
https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1636 Which I don't think
was ever fixed but was closed anyways.

Saludos