[Vtigercrm-developers] Cannot save widgets on dashboard after migration to 7.4

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 09:43:14 GMT 2022

You are correct Ruben,

See the migration file for 7.3.0 to 7.4.0. The first thing it does is to
remove the Event Handler.

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/blob/master/modules/Migration/schema/730_to_740.php

@Gigatux,

You don;t actually want that RecordLabelUpdater.php file. You need to
remove the Event Handler from the database. I believe this function was
moved into CRMEntity.

Ruben, you even reported this as a bug:

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1630

HTH