[Vtigercrm-developers] Any issues with migrating vTiger 6.5 to vTiger 7.3? (customer portal)

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 21:11:01 GMT 2022

They are completely different as I recall.

The v6 used the SOAP api whereas the v7 portal uses the REST. The
password storage in vtiger was changed as well (in v6 the contact's
password is unencrypted in the database).

The migration code does handles the changes but the portal is completely
different. Uses a different Javascript library, different UI etc. etc...

HTH

Al