[Vtigercrm-developers] Webservices login troublesome on 7.3

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Jan 13 10:26:01 GMT 2021

Hi Sukhdev,

There's not any particular procedure to enable webservice for a user.

But i would like to know, Is the user successfully created via web services?

Because I could see some Reference
<https://discussions.vtiger.com/discussion/188804/creating-users-by-webservice>
on failing to create a user through web service, Due to reference Role
field value.

On Mon, Jan 11, 2021 at 9:56 PM Sukhdev Mohan <s.mohan at myti.it> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Today I installed a fresh vtiger 7.3 with all the hotfixes. I’ve created a
> webservice user and was trying to login but I'm continuing to get “
> INVALID_AUTH_TOKEN”
>
> After some debugging in vtws_login() I was able to know that the function
> isn’t receiving username and I don’t quite frankly understand how is this
> possible since it’s a parameter in the request.
>
> Is there a procedure to enable web services for a user? It’s a bug? Any
> help would be great and save my sanity...
>

> Best Regards,
> *Sukhdev Mohan* | *Software Developer*

With
Best Regards