[Vtigercrm-developers] Webservices login troublesome on 7.3

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Mon Jan 11 16:21:14 GMT 2021

Hi All,

Today I installed a fresh vtiger 7.3 with all the hotfixes. I’ve created a webservice user and was trying to login but I'm continuing to get “INVALID_AUTH_TOKEN”

After some debugging in vtws_login() I was able to know that the function isn’t receiving username and I don’t quite frankly understand how is this possible since it’s a parameter in the request.

Is there a procedure to enable web services for a user? It’s a bug? Any help would be great and save my sanity...

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan | Software Developer