[Vtigercrm-developers] Webservices login troublesome on 7.3

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Wed Jan 13 10:38:08 GMT 2021

Hi Uma,

Yes the user is created successfully and is active.

I found what was causing the error… Somebody previous to me created the api for an old version and have had commented the check on type of request, basically it was always using $_REQUEST instead of $_GET or $_POST.  Still I don’t know why would someone do that. So It was an internal misconfiguration, now we use the standard distribution.

Sinc we fare talking about API, I noticed that 7.3 has check on duplicates in Orgs, this is very cool and needed feature. For which other modules it’s active? How does it works? How can you activate it? Also the error shown has code 0 while all the other error have a string as a code.

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan | Software Developer

Myti S.r.l - share the path
Via Branze 44, Brescia