[Vtigercrm-developers] Time Interval workflow exhausts memory

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Fri Feb 5 08:50:22 GMT 2021

Hi Alan,
> FYI, I've not come across this problem before.
I’ve encountered this several times so I’ll be ruling out this (I’ve tested php 7.1 through 7.4):

> Perhaps it could possibly be linked to a php/memory bug rather than a vtiger one?

In your case were you working on the entire dataset or just a subset?

> Also, if your server has plenty of RAM I see no problem in increasing the amount available to php in the config file. I have a few larger customer systems where this is set to 1024M and we have not experienced any problems.
Increasing memory doesn’t solve at all, already tried it, at least in my case didn’t solve had to divide and rule hopefully it has to be done once in a while). I think the issue is with PearDB and Create/Update API as (if I recall correctly) at each new call of the api it would add 8+ mb.. I can test this weekend and share more info. If you have any insight or experiences please do tell.

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan | Software Developer