[Vtigercrm-developers] Time Interval workflow exhausts memory

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:36:04 GMT 2021

FYI, I've not come across this problem before.

Perhaps it could possibly be linked to a php/memory bug rather than a
vtiger one?

Also, if your server has plenty of RAM I see no problem in increasing
the amount available to php in the config file. I have a few larger
customer systems where this is set to 1024M and we have not experienced
any problems.

Al